Wednesday, November 16, 2005

3 Mini ATC's For A Winner Takes All Lottery

These were made for the winner of another WTA Lottery Drawing. She said she loved abstract and roosters. These were so fun to make! I knew right away I wanted to use Picasso's Woman with Book, as that is one of my favorite images! One day if I ever own a tiny house, I'm going to decorate a room around this poster! Anyways, these represent the first mini's that I really fell into "the groove" making. I'm thinking abstract/surreal images may be the best subjects for me with the mini cards since they are so small (1.5 x 2.5 inches).

1 Comments:

Blogger gabriella travaline said...

Hey! There's my atc's!!! They look stunning posted with the black back drop! May I say your art is absolutely AWESOME! I really enjoyed perusing thru your blog. I like how u use such bold colors. Anyway, come visit my blog when u have a moment. See ya!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home