Wednesday, November 16, 2005

4 Page Spread For Circus Round Robin Book

This is the opening page of "The Circus Girls" spread I did for another Round Robin Book. This page was actually created last after I realized that I had picked all circus women to display! A coincidence?! I don't think so....I myself think I'm a freak! So I must have been telling my own story, eh?!
This is the last of the four pages. The colored dots are actually clear bingo chips! I also used vintage circus tickets in this spread.
Strange Girls....why were they born?! Because we are ALL beautiful to behold! This is the third page of the spread.

This is the second page of the spread. I have plans to make a book like this for myself one day. I just love how whimsically it turned out! A great theme!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Circus pages are wonderful. My husbands family was in the circus and I love every thing on every page. Hugs Lynnette April.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home