Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Miniature Round Robin Altered Book

This book is part of a round robin in my Mini Canvas Yahoo Group. My theme, obviously, is Zinnias, Zebras & Zettiology. I came up with the name, oddly enough, not because I wanted to have Zebras and Zinnias created on the inside - although artists may certainly do that too - but because when I try to explain the Zettiology style, that is what comes to mind! Zettiology is full of faces in flowers (zinnias) and black and white striped arms and legs that make me think of Zebras. The flower face and arm are both zetti. The zebra "z" is from a playing card sent to me by one of the participants.

Tomorrow this book starts on its first journey - to Australia! It will be a well traveled book by the time it comes home!

2 Comments:

Blogger gabriella travaline said...

I didn't realize how long you've had your blog! I remember seeing it a while back, but we all know my memory! I browsed thru it again like it was the first time! LOL All of your round robin spreads thruout the blog are so wonderfully zany and delicious! Can't wait to get my hands on Z,Z, and Z!!!! Especially since I just spent a FORTUNE on Zetti supplies from Teesha! I cannot WAIT for it all to arrive...I don't even remember all that I ordered!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Pinkdotties said...

YOUR BLOG IS A LOT OF FUN!!!! I LIKE THIS IS SOOO COLORFUL AND I LOVE COLOR!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINAL PRODUCT OF THE WHOLE BOOK!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home