Sunday, July 31, 2005

Party! Party! Party! Swap

These nine cards were for a Party! Party! Party! themed swap. From left to right they say: "Connie was always the best charades player", "Luau", and "A lady does not macarena Barbara".

I had the most difficult time deciding what type of cards to make. Then, the day before I had to mail them in, I found these vintage images and knew they had to be my party cards! The series is called "Retro Party Girls" and I made up the wacky words to put on them. They had me chuckling to myself while creating them. And I hope the new owners like them too!

This one was my favorite of the bunch. I love the number stickers on the hats. I almost kept this one, but didn't.

The words on these from left to right say: "B 55 Bingo!" and "Margarita". The Bingo one is from a slang saying about playing "backseat bingo" which means...well, YOU figure it out!! ;)


From left to right these say: "Shirley, Marge, and Donna wore special party hats", "Helen loved pink elephants", and "Let's Go Go", which is Shea's favorite of the bunch.


Note: I used scrapbooking paper for the backgrounds on these. It is amazing the amound of cool designs you can find out there in paper. And they are so fun to tear up! Most of them also have stickers that I found in the same scrapbooking store. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home